[oracle-l] Re: Thanks Jared

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2004 23:16:50 -0800

I'll just reply to this one, but thanks for the other encouraging words from everyone else today.

My inbox has been deluged with about 1000 admin emails today, and apparently the traffic and the healthy set of rules was enough to choke Evolution.

It's been an interesting day.

Let's just see now if freelists.org can keep up with us.

Jared