[oracle-l] Re: Test

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:22:07 -0600

Not to mention that they want to increase the halftime in soccer (football) so they can sell more beer.

Search for "soccer germany beer" on news.yahoo.com for the story...

Just my way of saying "TEST". :)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA