Impact Analysis or GAP Analysis Document

From: viraj2 <viraj2_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:39:27 -0800

RE: MS Access

Thanks guys, for pointing to the right place for Access issues.

Has some one got a document which you may have written for performing a conversion/migration from Access to Oracle, or for that matter any conversion. I want to look in the document, as to what issues are to be dealt with, what is the change that needs to take place in the new system, what is the actual thing in access and what is the desired effect going to be in Oracle. I know there will be different things customized for your company's case, but I want to just see how the whole document is structured, and therefore get a good idea as to what the conversion process will entail.

You can write me direct at:-

                                                    viraj2@optusnet.com.au

Please reply fast, as I need to see what are the different options I need to look at.

Regards,

Raja
Author: viraj2
  INET: viraj2_at_optusnet.com.au