Re: how do I interpret this in bstat/estat

From: Gurelei <gurelei_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:29:36 -0800

Tim,

Thanks a lot. This does help. The data that I have are a result from a test run, so I can't do anything right now, but this does give me something to look at if I see the enqueue timeouts increasing in the database in the future.

thank you

Gene

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus