Re: Re[2]: Oracle vs Mysql

From: <mkline1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:14:26 -0800

I know I used to set up RPT and do all sorts of complex updating things. At the State and with things coming from mainframes, the data organization seemed to lend itself well to RPT.

Since the organization was like of loops within loops, I could take the high order update and then loop through the subdata, and if it had subdata, so be it, I could get it too.

> What RPT and RPF exactly are? Are they some sort of reporting tool?

  INET: mkline1_at_comcast.net