RE: Re[2]: Oracle vs Mysql

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:29:33 -0800

Jonathan,

        The only reason MySql is "known" better is that big mouth equal to Bill Gates in Finland. Otherwise PostGreSql is the much better product.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 20 2004 - 14:29:33 CST