Re: Oracle8i on Linux

From: <Rhojel_Echano_at_sgs.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:04:25 -0800

Hi,

I experienced that same problem before. I found an article that suggested downgrading your gcc to a previous version. I lost the link to the article, sorry.
You may try downgrading your gcc to a version before what is included in the RH7.3 distro.
Good luck,

"Seema Singh" <oracledbam@hotmail.com>
Sent by: ml-errors@fatcity.com

01/14/2004 01:04 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L@fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Oracle8i on Linux

Hi,
I have 256mb RAM,60GB of hard disk,P3 MACHINE.I'm having installation of
oracle 817 on linux 7.2.
I got error during oracle relinking.DOes any one have such problem earlier?
Let me know if some one had such installation in past.ANy thoughts are most
welcome.
thx
-Seema

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime

Author: Seema Singh
 INET: oracledbam@hotmail.com

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

  INET: Rhojel_Echano_at_sgs.com