RE: Export / Import Question

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:04:25 -0800

A tool such as this would be much more useful if it were to come preconfigured for use with well known apps, such as SAP for instance.

It doesn't per chance have such an option does it?

Most ERP systems have far too many tables to try and do this on your own, unless you are working for a rather large company that can spare the expense.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com