Re: Books on rac

From: Ryan <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:59:27 -0800

beware the rampant press books. Most of them seem to be total garbage. All in large print with little detail. I didnt think much of the Ault Internals book from Rampant... its basically stuff you can copy and paste from metalink.

Dont know about his RAC book. However, all the other non-Ault books from Rampant are total trash.

There is another RAC book with some stuff on 10g by a guy who monitors this listserv(Murali Vallath). I have a copy of it, but have not read it yet.

Anyone read either of those RAC books?
Author: Ryan
  INET: ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net