RE: seperate external procedure listeners for different SIDs

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:04:26 -0800

That's a wrinkle I had not thought about. Here, being a PeopleSoft shop, they like to run SQR's and sure enough they want to run the same sqr's from web pages, forms applications, etc..... Well I took the stand that the external procedure could only be passed data. No you can't pass an sqr filename, no you can't pass username and password (I get them from elswhere). It works and damanagement supports the idea.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: John Flack
  INET: JohnF_at_smdi.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 09 2004 - 12:04:26 CST