RE: Trigger Question - Thanks for all the help

From: Nuala Cullen <ncullen_at_catlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:39:34 -0800

Hi All,

Thanks for all the tips and links to web sites. Really appreciated.

I did have a mutating trigger - but I also had it calling a pre-existing procedure that had a commit in it (which from what I read today is not allowed)

In the end I put the code in an existing procedure - it took only about 5 lines or so which was similar to implement than the mutating trigger solution.

Regards,

N.

Author: Nuala Cullen
  INET: ncullen_at_catlogic.com