RE: oaktable people

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:54:26 -0800

Hehehe...

I'm sorry I won't make it! As I said, one of these days, I WILL make it to Denmark! I figure, between the two of us, if we can drink the beer fast enough, there won't be any opportunity for anyone to steal it! ;-) (Then you won't have to worry about sending Annette to do your dirty work, capturing the criminal! ;-))

See you in Dallas! ;-)

-Mark

Author: =?windows-1252?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk