RE: DBA tasks

From: Loughmiller, Greg <Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:44:26 -0800

RE: DBA tasks

deja vu..

story of our lives around here.

greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Boivin, Patrice J [mailto:BoivinP@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 11:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: DBA tasks

That was funny.

Thanks, I needed that.

: )

Another funny thread might be silly instance names people use for
development databases, but then oops!  The database is now production.

Patrice

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: Loughmiller, Greg
  INET: Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com