RE: Problem with understanding Optimization methods.

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:09:26 -0800

On that I really, really have to disagree with you.

Jonathan's book is not something to read "When you're really, really bored". You should read it when you're wide awake and eager to learn. Short of a database that's in pieces on the floor I can't think of anything that should have higher priority. And once you're done with it, continue with James (Morle's), Cary's, Steve's, Gaja's and Tom's books ( listed order is random ).

At 11:14 PM 1/7/2004, you wrote:
>When you're really, really bored, you can read Practical Oracle 8i -
>Building Efficient Databases,
>
>--
>Mladen Gogala
>Oracle DBA