RE: Re[1]: OCP question from Boson practice tests

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:54:33 -0800

>From past history:

I passed the 8 and 8i exams without having done any work in either version, nor did I study for them. I used Jonathan's method of using later questions to infer the answer to earlier ones, in part. Marlene Theriault, an excellent DBA, took several tries to pass because she knew the correct answers and therefore was usually wrong in the expected answer. :)

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com