Difference on ArchiveLog

From: Mauricio <oraclemavelgo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:29:26 -0800

Hello Everybody

I’m rewriting the question,

Some days ago the database I work on had 3 logfiles that sized 100M and the database was generating 4G of archive daily.

I changed the  size to 20M and the database began to generate 2G of archive daily, then I changed to 50M and It began to generate 3G of archive daily.

I think I’ts not logical that archive size change.

The database I'm working on is oracle 9i and I'is on Windows NT.

Regards

Mauricio Vélez

Do you Yahoo!?
Author: Vélez"