RE: Re[1]: OCP question from Boson practice tests

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:19:26 -0800

Yes, I was the one. I was just wondering whether the OCP performance exam was really as bad as it used to be. I haven't seen it since whatever the things were called back in the early 90s. From some of what I've seen here, the answer is that yes it is the same. Not just philosophically the same, but probably some of the same release 7 questions are still on the test.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 1/27 Atlanta
- SQL Optimization 101: 2/16 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: Carel-Jan Engel
  INET: cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl

Author: Cary Millsap