RE: Re[2]: another OCP question -- help me guys

From: Stefick Ronald S Contr ESC/HRIDA <Ronald.Stefick_at_RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:09:24 -0800

RE: Re[2]: another OCP question -- help me guys

Uh.... No one can be at Rachel's level.  She's the DBA Goddess!!!!

Author: Ryan
  INET: ryan.gaffuri@cox.net

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: Stefick Ronald S Contr ESC/HRIDA
  INET: Ronald.Stefick_at_RANDOLPH.AF.MIL