Re: oracle client on PC's

From: david davis <ddoralist_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 05:49:25 -0800

We do an install on the workstation but the installation has been packaged and is pushed I believe with SMS or at least it used to be done that way.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca
Author: david davis
  INET: ddoralist_at_hotmail.com