RE: Oracle World anyone?

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:49:26 -0800

On a related note, I'll be there as well, as an exhibitor. Myself and a few other members of the GridApp Gang (tm) will be showing off our product. If anyone from the list happens to wander by, please come in and introduce yourself (ask for me)- I'd like to be able to put faces to email addresses. It's booth 2212, right near Polyserve, SAP, and Compuware - swing ooooon by.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito
GridApp Systems

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Matthew Zito INET: mzito_at_gridapp.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).