RE: Congratulations Arup (DBA of the Year)

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:50:06 -0800

Oops, looks like the egg is on my face. Mea culpa, didn't read the messages carefully enough, made assumptions. Apologies all around. Now he slinks back to his cube.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Hallas, John, Tech Dev
  INET: John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 28 2003 - 11:50:06 CDT