RE: International Language Support Experiences?

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:29:35 -0800

The main problem I ran into was the fact that we were already supporting a non-supported set of language characters, and nobody told us of the requirement! Made the conversion interesting.

RF

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 27 2003 - 16:29:35 CDT