RE: Nature of Oracle-l has changed

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:04:34 -0800

Take Rt 8 south until you come to the intersection with I-95. Then turn south (toward NYC) and stay on it until you see the exits for Miami. Then go to the beach and enjoy yourself. Good luck.

--

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

Author: Jared Still
INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Do you Yahoo!?
The New <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/search/mailsig/*http://search.yahoo.com> Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Wang Trading LLC and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 27 2003 - 10:04:34 CDT