Re: Tough Oracle DBA experience

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 03:09:26 -0800

One more:

Having a critical Oracle application stopped producing reports and finding out that the developer use Access to keep the parameters for the reports but forgot to add a cleanup phase. So Access grew and finally stopped working due to database size limitation.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il