buffer overflow

From: AK <oramagic_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:34:25 -0800

Hi Gang ,
I have some upgrade script from vendor ( no source code ) which calling some procs . Now I am getting "buffer overflow, limit of 1000000 bytes" error from it . Looks like they are spitting out debug statmts out with dbms_output . How can I stop this to happen without touching source code Received on Tue Aug 26 2003 - 12:34:25 CDT