RE: About trcanlzr

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:14:26 -0800

It is a good utility ... make sure you load it in a tablespace which had enough space to accommodate large trace files.

I have analyzed files as large at 200M and though it takes time, it comes back with good results.
Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com