RE: Online Document for Windows XP Home edition Severity 3

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:59:27 -0800

Sinardy,

I've installed the Oracle docs simply by copying all the directories from the CD to my hard drive - no need to perform an installation.

Hope this helps.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 22 2003 - 07:59:27 CDT