RE: URGENT!!! My 9i databases are not shutting down cleanly/cons

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:39:25 -0800

"Did the nuns hit your knuckles with a ruler as well?"

three times for the father, son and holy ghost!

PS - Jared, is this enough???

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 21 2003 - 14:39:25 CDT