Re: 9i on Redhat9 agent does not start...

From: LeRoy Kemnitz <lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:39:25 -0800

Insure that the following environment settings ARE NOT set:

  LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5
  LDEMULATION=elf_i386_glibc21

  ( The glibc21 is not compatible with installation of 9i. These   environment variables are useful for 8.1.7 installations and   are not for 9i installations )

L.

Author: LeRoy Kemnitz
  INET: lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu