RE: Urgent! Is it safe to aply patch Windows2000-KB823980?

From: Luis deUrioste <ldeurioste_at_vertexae.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:59:25 -0800

Thanks for your response.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 11:39 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Has anybody applied Windows2000-KB823980-x86-ENU on their boxes hosting the Database? We are running 9i 9.0.1.1.1 on an Windows 2000 advanced server and our network group is patching all the systems. Is there anything that I need to watch for? We are also runing 9iAS ver 1.0.2.2.0 on Windows 200 advanced server, anything to be aware here? Any information is very welcomed.
TIA
Luis Octavio de Urioste
Systems Analyst
PH. (850) 454.2943
e-mail: ldeurioste_at_vertexae.com
Vertex Aerospace LLC

Author: Luis deUrioste
  INET: ldeurioste_at_vertexae.com

Author: Luis deUrioste
  INET: ldeurioste_at_vertexae.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 19 2003 - 13:59:25 CDT