RE: Row level security and latch waits

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:39:35 -0800

Row level security and latch waitsI've developped 3 functions for fined-grain access control and the users have tested them. There are only 3-4 users in the acceptance env. and I did not noticed anything.

What version are you running and how many users ? We're on 8172

Someday it will go in production here...

Stephane Paquette
Administrateur de bases de donnees

Database Administrator

Standard Life

www.standardlife.ca

Tel. (514) 499-7999 7470 and (514) 925-7187

stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 19 2003 - 10:39:35 CDT