RE: SQL Navigator

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:24:24 -0800

I compared it to Quest's TOAD (I believe SQL Nav was theirs before they bought TOAD), and found TOAD more flexible with more features and generally easier to use. Then again, I've been using TOAD since the original freeware was announced in the July/August '98 issue of OraMag.

Last year, I asked a Quest rep about the future of the two products. He stated that they would support and promote both of them indefinitely, as users of each are very loyal to their choice. So, it might just depend on which interface you like.

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com