Re: Oracle World anyone?

From: Chip <ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:09:23 -0800

The Hotsos Clinic 101 is better the 2nd time around, especially with a spiral bound draft copy of Cary Milsap's forthcoming "Bugs" (actually Yellow Jackets) book.

RMOUG is close to home so I have already marked my calendar with February 11-12, 2004 for Training Days.

After attending the 1st Hotsos symposium and IOUG-A Live 2003 this year, I can readily understand Rachel Carmichael's decision to be the 1st one to register for the Hotsos symposium in 2004. Due to hotel capacity (specifically feeding people), the Hotsos symposium 2004 has a limit of 500 people (who are serious about Oracle system performance).

Have Fun :)

Author: Chip
  INET: ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net