RE: you can take the user off windows, but... (was RE: Off Topic

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:19:26 -0800

Apparently those "less technical" haven't tried building kde3.1 on a RedHat8 box (comes w/3.0), or figuring out how to get Mozilla Firebird compiled on an Alpha RH7.2 box (Firebird rocks, BTW), or even getting the Oracle thin client working w/Perl on Linux. Wait...scratch that last one -- it was easy! :)

bin RPMS are for wimps!

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com