you can take the user off windows, but... (was RE: Off Topic Question - Update.inf file)

From: Pardee, Roy E <roy.e.pardee_at_lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:54:42 -0800

This is an excellent point. Anybody remember when there was (is?) a stigma associated with being an AOL user, as opposed to using a real ISP? AOL made things easy enough that the less adept could 'get on the internet', where they were generally reviled by the old-hands, who were more of a select, 'nerd' elite.

My guess is it'll be the same thing as the less technical people start migrating to linux.

Cheers,

-Roy

Roy Pardee
Programmer/Analyst/DBA