Re: Off Topic Question - Update.inf file

From: Ron Thomas <rthomas_at_hypercom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:09:22 -0800

Yup. Been chortling with glee. Everytime this happens, I get a few more linux converts.

Ron Thomas
Linux Advocate (this sounds soo much better than bigot). Hypercom, Inc
rthomas_at_hypercom.com
Each new user of a new system uncovers a new class of bugs. -- Kernighan

                      jtesta_at_dmc-it.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
                      ml-errors_at_fatcity        cc:
                      .com                     Subject:  Re: Off Topic Question - Update.inf file

                      08/13/2003 10:54
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L

fdisk, load linux. computers running m$ are saps, linux rulz, no virus worries here, hey wait why is root password toor, j/k.

Linux Bigot

--
Joseph S Testa
Chief Technology Officer