Re: ora 1575?

From: Gurelei <gurelei_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:39:22 -0800

Tim,

thanks for the info. We do have a number of DMTS in the database. Three of them have pct_increase of 50%, the rest - 0. Should I consider changing the pct_increase to 0 in all tablespaces in order to get rid of this ora 1575? Wouldn't I want to have an automatic coalesce process for the DMTS though?

thank you

Gene

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com