Re: Implementing different document types with different attributes

From: John Thomas <oracle_at_TORONTO.DEMON.CO.UK>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:14:24 -0800

Tim,

Are you using 9i?

If so create a parent_t object type with the common attributes.

Create child object types UNDER parent_t.

You can then define a table of type parent_t able to accept rows of all types.

Cheers,

John Thomas

In message <F001.005C9796.20030807082923_at_fatcity.com>, Vernaillen Tim <tim.vernaillen_at_xgs.be> writes

Author: John Thomas
  INET: oracle_at_toronto.demon.co.uk