Re: RMAN - Remote vs Local Backups

From: Chip <ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:39:40 -0800

Metalink Note 73431.1 has an RMAN Compatibility Matrix. Target RMAN Catalog DB Catalog Schema 9.2.0 >=9.0.3 >=8.1.x >= RMAN executable

An RMAN920 schema can be created in an Oracle 8.1.6 database that contains the recovery catalog for Oracle 9.2.0 databases.

Have Fun :)

Author: Chip
  INET: ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net