RE: thanks all

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:46:13 -0800

Thanks, your experience was pretty close to mine, but you put it more eloquently than I could. Yes I also have found the study process is different from college courses. The practice exams are invaluable. I have also found that I tend to score a little lower on the Couchman practice exams than the actual exam. But I would rather have it that way. I tried some other practice exams and they were quite a bit easier which could mislead you into thinking you were prepared when you weren't.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com