RE: exp, dbms_stats, RMAN and rollback segments

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:40:15 -0800

HELP...
Has anyone encountered rollback problems while running dbms_stats?

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 13:40:15 CDT