RE: Oracle Financials and IBM/AIX Platforms

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:09:46 -0800

Tom,

As one who 'transitioned' from a 'normal' DBA (if there ever was a 'normal!) to an 'Apps DBA', I went through a self-learning path (as did many others in this list), and tried to capture this transformation in an article. It is housed at http://www.geocities.com/john_sharmila/links.htm - feel free to read/question.

All the best,
John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

Grace - Getting something we don't deserve; Mercy - NOT getting something we deserve

Click on 'http://www.needhim.org' for Grace and Mercy that is freely available!

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com