RE: Oracle Performance Tuning 101 Book now Available!

From: <Charlie_Mengler_at_HomeDepot.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:10:23 -0800

I refuse to do business with spammers; regardless of what their product may be.

                      "Johnson, Michael "
                      <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-a        To:       Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                      fmc.af.mil>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  RE: Oracle Performance Tuning 101 Book now Available!
                      root_at_fatcity.com

                      05/28/2003 10:44 AM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L

IMHO, Every DBA should own this book. It will change your way of thinking about how to approach oracle performance problems.

 Mike