Re: RE: RE: thanks all/OCP

From: Cyril Thankappan <cyril_thank_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 00:09:53 -0800

Hello,

I am quite pleasantly surprised that
you agree with me on the OCP issue.

But bottom line is
"My
point is that there is a lot about the job market that isn't fair."
and the worst part is we are 'partners in crime' by 'biting Oracle's bait' :(

Isnt there someway of 'conveying' (pushing the view!)   to the HR guy that it is HE who needs to get the training on "HOW to look for an Oracle dba" :)

Cyril

Author: Cyril  Thankappan
  INET: cyril_thank_at_rediffmail.com