Re: Interesting Perspective on DBAs

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 00:41:39 -0800

On 2003.05.24 15:01 April Wells wrote:

> Amen to that. It is amazing how easy it is to aim that gun at my own feet.
> BUT, once I have shot myself, I can then, with utmost confidence, tell
> someone else what happens if you use that particular gun to shoot that
> particular foot...

Me having a foot size 13 is one of the reasons that I'm all for the gun control. As for the documenting, that is a form of art. I usually describe the incident in such vivid details that blood is dripping from the MS-Word document whenever someone opens it. I have to confess borrowing phrases from Mickey Spillane and Dirty Harry from time to time.
Do you feel lucky?

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA