Help on setting up RAC on intel-based machines

From: Ranganath K <Ranganath_K01_at_infosys.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 01:56:38 -0800

Hi Listers,

            Has anybody set up Real Application Clusters on Intel-based Machines on any intel-compliant platform using intel-supplied cluster management software? If so, can you please share the documents and/or URLs with me for doing the same? Please also point out any resources and/or URLs for RAC apart from Oracle Docs and Metalink site. Please e-mail me privately if you want to send any document attachments as the list owner will filter the attachments.

            Any help in this regard is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and Regards,

Ranganath

Author: Ranganath K
  INET: Ranganath_K01_at_infosys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 21 2003 - 04:56:38 CDT