Re: WAY OT - Rain

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:41:57 -0800

Tuesday, May 20, 2003, 3:01:37 AM, you wrote:

FRI> I'm just sitting here working late with my window open and it started to
FRI> rain.... I find it so much easier to work when it's raining.... Love the
FRI> sound and smell of it...

Me too. I woke up to the sound of rain early this morning, could've been 3:00am, when my son came into our room sick. It was just very pleasant to lay there with the breeze blowing in the window listening to the rain.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 20 2003 - 11:41:57 CDT