Re: Import 8.1.6 to 9.2.0.1 weirdness

From: Indy Johal <Indy_Johal_at_prnewswire.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 06:47:39 -0800

JP

This is not true as there may be some issue with some Specific Oracle version on specific platform but I am using very big setting and there is no issue been reported in Oracle 8.1.7.3 as well as any 9i release. Can u point the Metalink Note for our knowledge

Tx

Indy Johal

Prem Khanna J <jprem_at_kssnet.co.jp>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
05/15/03 11:28 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Import 8.1.6 to 9.2.0.1 weirdness

Jared,

sorry to drag away from the topic.
i read in a metalink doc that large BUFFER size during EXP may result in corrupt DMP file.

is it no so ? is 10M (compared to 32768) not large ?

just curious to know !

Regards,
Jp.

Author: Prem Khanna J