Re: Spammer

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:06:56 -0800

I'll check it out this evening.

Jared

Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 05/14/2003 05:33 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Spammer

Jarred, can you throw this person off the list if she's a member? I don't believe I've ever seen a posting of her, but she is sending spam.
I adjusted my filters to block further emails from her and I reported her
to the abuse_at_rogers.com

Dear Mladen, Just a quick note to enquire as to whether your operations plan for 2003
includes implementing or improving performance and availability monitoring tools in your server environment.

Our toolkit - up.time - will help you easily monitor, alert and report on server performance and application/services availability. As well, up.time will help you dramatically reduce system management costs and make performance and availability reporting faster and easier than ever before.

up.time provides in-depth server performance monitoring via agents for: Solaris, AIX, HP-UX,Tru64 UNIX, Linux, IRIX and Windows 2000/NT/XP, and also supports "agent-less" application/service availability monitoring on any server or device connected to your TCP/IP network.

Leading organizations around the world use up.time every day to manage mission-critical server performance and availability, a few of which include: Siemens, Verizon, Sabre, Philips, Cable & Wireless, EDS, AON, JP Morgan, Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank and Marathon Oil.

I would be grateful if you could kindly forward this on to whomever in your organization will be leading the evaluations of systems management tools, or who has day-to-day operational responsibility for server performance, availability, and uptime. They will find our web site to be very informative, and will also be able to download our 15-day free trial version of up.time: http://www.uptimesoftware.com

Thanks for your time and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Best Regards,

Lorraine McNeil

uptime software
main: 416-868-0152
direct: 416-594-4608
email: lorraine.mcneil_at_uptimesoftware.com web: http://www.uptimesoftware.com

[Maximizing Application and Server Uptime]

--

Mladen Gogala

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 14:06:56 CDT