Cube viewer problem

From: zhaowei <zhaoweinuaa_at_sina.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 05:26:39 -0800

Hello

I am using oracle 9iR2 (Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.2.1) on Windows 2000.

I can display cubes using cube viewer from the bibdemo example,but after i created my own cubes from a schema,i can view bibdemo example cube and cannot view my own cube,so i done several metadata refreshes.After refreshing i cannot view any cubes, not even the ones from the bibdemo example.The error message just shows me an empty box(with a red bell on it) with an OK button.

I apply the utlrp.sql and then follow that up with a metadata refresh (cwm2_olap_metadata_refresh.mr_refresh). but the problem still exists!

After i delete my own cubes,bibdemo example cube is OK!

it is odd!

Any help will be appreciated!

thanks in advance,
Jiawei Zhao

Author: zhaowei
  INET: zhaoweinuaa_at_sina.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 08:26:39 CDT